The best (in our opinion) an animated titling program available. VisTitle will work with Grass Valley EDIUS, Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 & CC and Avid Media Composer 6 and above.
The current version is VisTitle 2.6, which anyone who owns VisTitle 2 gets for free. The latest addition was the ability to plug into EDIUS 8 was well as earlier versions of EDIUS.
You can either buy the main VisTitle program or for a small extra cost buy some addition plug-ins which can do handwriting effects, 3D particles, Convert a 2D path to a 3D path, Make 3D charts and Karaoke titles. It is cheaper to buy the plug-ins with VisTitle but they can be added on at a later stage. If you do not buy them you can try them out 10 times in the basic program.
- GPU rendering - VisTitle uses the graphic card to render the title in realtime - even complex animated HD titles will play in realtime as long as you have a good graphic card. If you do not have a good card then you can still make VisTitle titles and use them and they will still render faster than with most titling programs. You can read more about VisTitle's interface here: VisTitle INTERFACE
- NOT JUST FLYING LETTERS THERE ARE EFFECTS AS WELL - VisTitle has a large range of effects built in where you can make letters glow and spark or transition in various ways. It also has a range of dynamic backgrounds so you can easily create a swirl background for your videos.
- EASY TO USE TEMPLATES - VisTitle integrates seamlessly into EDIUS and has a wide range of templates which you can simply drag to the timeline and customise. You can read more about VisTitle's EDIUS integration here:EDIUS INTEGRATION;
- RE-EDITING AND COPYING TITLES MADE SIMPLE - you can easily copy a title in EDIUS then load a "mini" VisTitle interface to reposition words, make the title longer and change the words. If you want you can then launch into the full VisTitle to get access to all VisTitle's features or just save the title as a fresh titles into EDIUS.
- SUBTITLE CREATION- VisTitle has various quick ways to create subtitles which you can burn into the screen in EDIUS (NB This is not closed captioning or DVD subtitles) You can read more about VisTitle's subtitling here:SUBTITLES
- EXTRA PLUG-INS INCLUDING AMAZING 3D PARTICLES - There are a range of extra plug-ins for VisTitle. These include brilliant particle effectswhich you can use to add sparkles, lights and a range of amazing effects to your video, a handwriting plug-in that will not only let you make text appear as if written by hand but also let you use it to reveal and object in screen and a Karaoke plug-in for (you guessed it) creating Karaoke videos. In the same pack you also get a plug-n which lets you create shapes in VisTitle which you then convert in a a full 3D object, and you can create animated 3D charts with ease.
Click here to read more about VisTitle's plug-in effects
- LOTS OF TUTORIAL VIDEOS AVAILABLE TO GET YOU GOING - VisTitle produce a huge range of training videos which are freely available from their website and also on YouTube, we have produced some of our own tutorials and a comprehensive tutorial set is available from SGDV Tutorials, which you can buy on its own or at a reduced price in a bundle with VisTitle.
Click here to see the DVC videos.
Click here to read more about the SGDV tutorials.