Price:£1,399.00 +VAT (£1,678.80 Inc. VAT at 20%)
Total Price: ( Including VAT at 20%)
The Most Flexible Card for Analogue and Digital Standard and High Definition Workflows
The AJA KONA LHi bridges the gap between legacy analogue devices and the latest 3Gb SDI and HDMI enabled products providing editing, monitoring and mastering of professional quality video in an affordable, powerful, easy to use product.
If your post-production facility works with a wide variety of formats, frame rates and audio/video sources, the AJA KONA LHi provides the connectivity you need.
Connect everything from an HDMI enabled camera to an HD-SDI VTR to KONA LHi. Connecting to any of your legacy analog video signals is also possible through configurable component, composite, or s-video. Via an Input PassThrough mode, you can even configure the card to act as a converter within your computer.
KONA LHi offers a full host of no-compromise features: 10-bit or 8-bit uncompressed video, 2-channel AES digital audio and 8-channel SDI embedded digital audio, analogue composite or s-video or SD/HD component video I/O, 2-channel balanced analog audio I/O, and broadcast-quality hardware-based up/down/cross conversion for flexible SD and HD post production.
KONA LHi's HDMI 1.3a support allows you to feed a "deep colour" monitor with glorious 10-bit video, banishing video banding and preserving your gradients and rich colour palate. Only KONA LHi delivers this 10-bit deep colour state-of-the-art HDMI support.
Like the AJA KONA 3 product, the KONA LHi features full 10-bit, broadcast-quality, motion-adaptive SD to HD up-conversion, HD to HD cross conversion, HD to SD down-conversion, and automatic HD/SD 12-bit component analogue output. Since KONA LHi's conversions are hardware-based, they are available all the time - during ingest or playback. Outputs can be configured independently allowing you to have simultaneous HD and SD output - or two different types of HD - 720 or 1080 - output at the same time via cross-conversion.
Extend your Connectivity with KLHi-Box
The optional KLHi-Box provides all the standard features of a cable for 1RU rack mounted I/O convenience and added connectivity in the form of additional BNC digital AES/EBU connectors and RCA audio monitoring jacks.
- 3G/HD/SD SDI input/output
- HDMI v1.3a w/Deep Colour at 30 bits per pixel input/output
- 12-bit HD analogue component input/output
- 12-bit SD analogue component, composite, or S-Video input/output
- 10-bit Hardware-based realtime up/down/cross-conversions
- 2-ch balanced XLR AES digital audio and 2-ch balanced XLR analogue audio input/output
- 8-ch SDI embedded audio input/output
- HD/SD Genlock and RS-422 machine control
- LTC Input (on Reference input)
- Breakout cables standard, affordable breakout box optional
- Mac or PC (same card works on either system)
- Supports Adobe Premiere Pro CS5, After Effects, Photoshop, Autodesk Combustion and Eyeon Digital Fusion on PC
- Supports Apple Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop