Price:£1,999.00 +VAT (£2,398.80 Inc. VAT at 20%)
Total Price: ( Including VAT at 20%)
Photoshop and After Effects can create beautiful CG but don't deliver the speed and playout control that live producers require. Realtime graphics is what makes CG-500 stand out: multi-layer titles can be created and modified on the fly, making every production immediate and highly responsive. Multiple playlists can be created and played out manually or to a schedule. Results can be sent to live TV or saved to a file for use in post production.
This is a broadcast-standard titling programme, with high class templates, external data support, sophisticated play out options and GPU-rendered effects. It's suitable for everything from webstreaming and IPTV to AV presentations and live TV.
Real-time graphic render, supports flexible play control of multiple playlists, real-time multi-layer play at the same time.
- High-Quality Render and GPU Effects including 3D PageCurl, Swirl, Explode and Linear Light
- All effects are keyframe-able
- Innovative group playing and text playing: by character, by line and by text, exclusive GPU dynamic texture
- Templates: including layout, CGlayout, Animation, Effect, etc.
- Modify on the fly: create and modify without interrupting the current playout
- Flexible Play List Control: 3 playlists, 1 subtitle and 1 quick play list each with sequence play, arbitrary play, schedule time play or auto play
- Independent playlist hotkey control
- Real-Time data for text crawler objects, stock crawler objects, universal flip objects. These objects can be linked with kinds of external data source (such as CSV file, text file, ODBC, etc) for real-time updating of graphic information
- External monitor displays title editing and playing through linking a single VGA
- 3D Stereoscopic Creating and Playing: side by side, top and bottom, line interleave output. Advanced hardware supports 3D stereoscopic dual output of left eye and right eye (full colour, fill colour and alpha colour)
- Compatible with DeckLink HD Extreme 3D+ Card
- Windows Only
Download spec sheet